TikTok Recruiting Beta
Be the first to gain early access to this new recruitment tool.
(Seats are limited.)
As people prefer visual presentation to reading, TikTok is slowly replacing Google:
40% of Gen Z chooses TikTok over Google for search, so by adding hyper-targeted video ads to your sourcing channels, you can easily capture a new pool of candidates and achieve your hiring results.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the TikTok strategies that can remarkably reduce your cost and time to hire:
- The most successful jobs for targeting the right audience
- The video types you should use for maximum impact
- Best practices for measuring success
- The potential TikTok ban in the US
Register now and join us live on Thursday, April 6th at 2:00 PM EDT.
Sign up to join the Boostpoint Attract TikTok Beta.
* Required fields
WEBINAR REPLAY: Feb. 28, 2023
Navigating the Tight Labor Market
Lessons from the January Jobs Report
The U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.4% in January, its lowest level in 53 years, after the economy added 517,000 nonfarm payroll jobs.
On this webinar, we discuss how this jaw-dropping increase affects the labor market and what strategies you can leverage to hire effectively in a tight market today.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Will the market stay this tight?
- What is the current employee demand like?
- How can you leverage technology to find qualified candidates in the current situation?