Physical Therapist Job Description
This Physical Therapist job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages.
Don't want to spend time customizing your own? Let our Boostpoint Create.AI tool do it for you!
We are seeking a compassionate and skilled Physical Therapist to join our healthcare team. As a Physical Therapist, you will play a vital role in helping patients recover from injuries, improve mobility, and manage pain. You will assess patients’ conditions, develop personalized treatment plans, and provide hands-on therapy to assist in their rehabilitation. This position offers a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of patients and contribute to their overall well-being.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Comprehensive health and medical benefits package.
- Paid time off and flexible work schedules.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Conduct thorough evaluations of patients’ physical condition and medical history.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on patient needs and goals.
- Provide hands-on physical therapy, exercises, and interventions to improve patients’ mobility and function.
- Monitor and track patients’ progress, making adjustments to treatment plans as needed.
- Educate patients and their families on exercises and techniques to facilitate recovery.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure coordinated and comprehensive patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records and documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Valid and current Physical Therapist (PT) license in the state of practice.
- Proven experience as a Physical Therapist, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Strong knowledge of physical therapy principles, practices, and treatment techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with patients and healthcare teams.
- Empathy and patience to work effectively with patients during their recovery process.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt treatment plans for different patients.
- Basic computer skills for medical record documentation.